Join the Strava group to officially enter the challenge. JOIN HERE.
For all updates on the challenge and for answers to questions, please visit our Facebook Event Page.
Forward Set’s Calor Del Diablo (The Devil’s Heat) Challenge open to all cyclists that reside in California & Florida.
666km | July 1st, 2014 – July 11th, 2014.
Prizes, digital badges, & exclusive challenge completion rewards.
Challenge Rules & Info…
- Challenge only available to those residing in CA & FL.
- Ride the distance of 666km (roughly 414 miles) between July 1st – July 11th (10 days).
- All bikes welcome to enter challenge.
- Digital social media badges for 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100% challenge completion
- Finisher’s patch will be available for purchase EXCLUSIVELY to those that complete the challenge.
- Prizes for 1st male & 1st female to complete the challenge.
- Best photo award during challenge. Photo must be public, tags @forwardset & #FWDSETcalordiablo must be used in photo, rider must complete at least 50% of challenge for photo to be considered.
- Top finishers receive exposure on forwardset.com.
- We recommend uploading your rides to Strava ASAP. We will allow a grace period of 3 days after the challenge end (July 13th) to upload all of your rides. We however will award 1st place prizes to the first to complete & upload their rides.
If you have any questions, please post them in our Facebook event page or Strava Cycling group page.
Tag your challenge pictures & posts with #FWDSETcalordiablo #fwdset #stravacycling.
Designs by WeAreG3Media.
Wolfpack Hustle released a little teaser for today’s race, the Civic Center Crit 2. We helped film a bit of it from their last race, The Shortline Crit, but the real credit goes towards the talented Rafael of 2071 Photo.
See you guys at the race!
Fyxation is hopping on to the fixed gear criterium market and hosting their Open Fixed Gear Crit in Chicago, Illinois.
“We are pleased to announce that we will be hosting the first annual Fyxation Open Fixed Gear Criterium in Chicago, IL on July 26th, 2014. This high energy fixed gear only criterium will be held in conjunction with the Chicago Criterium on day 7 of the Prairie State Cycling Series Intelligentsia Cup and will be held just prior to the men’s pro main event at 5:50PM. Over $1500 in cash, prizes and primes are up for grabs during the Open and with a field limit of only 75 riders space will fill up quickly!”
Check out more details over at Fyxation.
State Bicycle just sent over some images of their new Country Kits. Gotta dig it!
Go check them out over on their site and rep your colors!
This bike is beyond rad. The pastel colors and matte finish look superb with the all black components.
Great frame and build by 8bar Bikes.
Photos by Antonia Bartning.